ACTIVITIES FOR 2011
1. TPAAF Fundraising cruise
Back by popular demand…
Please join TPAAF on another cruise to Alaska to raise money for our future activities including the medical mission and CME.
Dates: June 25, 2011 to July 5, 2011
Please click here for official tour brochure and registration form.
Please contact Dr. Pisit Rangsithienchai (email@example.com) or Dr. Siriporn Kulkamthorn (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
2. TPAAF Golf Outing
3. Medical Education Seminar
The Thai Physicians Association of America Foundation and The Thai Physicians Association of America, Midwest Chapter
The 2nd Annual Medical Education Seminar: “Advances in Medical Care”
Date: Saturday, October 15, 2011
Location: Wat Dhamaram – Queen Sirikit Hall, 7059 W. 75th St., Chicago, IL 60638
The following speakers will give presentations in their respective fields of expertise:
- Dr. Tippavan Nagachinta – CDC Medical Initiatives
- Dr. Sirimon Reutrakul – Endocrinology
- Dr. Vithida Sueblinvong – Pediatric Cardiology
- Dr. Pam Supanvanid – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Dr. Thasarat Vajaranant – Ophthalmology
- Mr. Norm Brooks – Healthcare Reform
The moderators will be Dr. S. Chris Malaisrie and Dr. Panita Chiemmongkoltip
This program is approved for the AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Hotel accommodations are available if needed.
For more information, please contact:
Pisit Rangsithienchai, M.D
H: (708) 799-1625
C: (708) 275-9669
Please click here for the full agenda